Why Should Clinicians Choose HawkGrips?
Making HawkGrips your IASTM instrument of choice doesn’t only benefit your patients. Using HawkGrips also provides a multitude of benefits to the practitioner, including:
- Patented cross-hatch grips prevent instrument slippage
- Decreased stress and strain on your hands and wrists
- Free listing on Locate a Provider database
- Free access to marketing support
- Increased patient referrals
- Improved patient outcomes
- Lifetime warranty
You don’t settle when it comes to the quality of treatment for your patients, so why settle for anything but the best instruments? HawkGrips products not only provide exemplary patient outcomes, but also keep your own physical stress levels at a minimum due to the ergonomic design and non-slip grips.Your patients will thank you for having the highest-quality products in your office, and you will see the results as patient referrals increase!
We offer clinicians a free listing in our Locate A Provider database and free marketing support, as well as opportunities to make yourself heard through content such as articles and guest blog posts featured on the HawkGrips website and social media pages. These benefits, which would automatically be available to you as a HawkGrips customer, can only increase your exposure to patients searching for a local practitioner!
The variety of conditions that can be treated with HawkGrips is extensive.
Here, we offer a sampling:
- Tendinopathies, such as lateral epicondilitis and Achilles tendinitis
- Ligament pain, such as chronic and acute ankle sprains
- Myofascial pain syndromes, such as fibromyalgia, ITB syndrome, and plantar fasciitis
- Postural abnormalities, such as upper and lower cross syndrome
- Entrapment syndromes, such as carpal tunnel and thoracic outlet syndrome
- Scar tissue and adhesions, such as mature post-surgical scarring
- Edema reduction, such as acute swelling and lymphedema
HawkGrips in Action
“HawkGrips have been an excellent addition to our rehabilitation protocols. We have found that the specialization of the instruments, particularly the differing sizes and shapes, have enabled our athletic training staff to really focus on specific problem areas. The textured grips allow for secure handling without slipping, making treatment sessions smooth and efficient.”Stacey Buser, LAT, MS, ATC, Senior Clinical Instructor, University of Akron
HawkGrips Website Branding
Copy and paste the following code to embed a HawkGrips button on your website. This button will link to the HawkGrips website, providing clients with more information on the instruments and IASTM technique.
<p style="text-align: center;">Preview:</p> <a style="margin: auto; display: block; width: 200px;" href="http://www.hawkgrips.com"><img src="http://hawkgrips.com/images/hawkgrips-iastm-instruments-tools.png" alt="HawkGrips" /></a>